Where Your Money Goes

Susan G. Komen is the world’s largest breast cancer organization, funding more breast cancer research than any other nonprofit while providing real-time help to those facing the disease.

75 percent of the monies we raise remain in our 17 county service area to fund breast cancer education, screenings, and treatment support to uninsured and under-insured individuals. The remaining 25 percent of funds are solely dedicated to national research.

Our Community Grants program is designed to make systemic, lasting change in our community. We are proud to have invested more than $6.8 million locally.  Our funding cycle runs from April 1 to March 31 every year.  Click here for more information on our Community Grants program.

The positive impact of this funding is significant, but it is not enough – as the need in our community continues to grow.